Bathtime calls for backup. Few kids are the type to leap into the tub on their own, full of enthusiasm about bathing. All moms know it takes a few supplies – five to be exact, in my opinion – to ensure a thorough and successful scrubbing session, from start to finish. Here are my top bathtime essentials to get them fresh and clean and still keep a smile on their faces:
1) Toy and Hair Rinser: Dunk Bath Toys – Cute and fun for the tub, these look like colorful toys and they double as hair and body rinsers – a bonus to keep clutter to a minimum. At Giggle for $10 (for a set of three).
2) Shampoo and Bath Wash: California Baby Calming Newborn Tote – Gentle and soothing to even the most sensitive of tots, California Baby is still my favorite after trying all the other brands. This newborn tote is a great value and a chance for you to try their most loved products, including lotion, shampoo/bodywash, diaper rash cream, first aid cream, and sunscreen. At Giggle for $20.
3) Towel: Little Giraffe Chenille – There is nothing as scrumptious as Little Giraffe’s hooded towel. A chenille trim around this yummy towel makes it beyond cozy: the perfect item to lure them out of the tub once they’ve settled into splashing around. On Amazon for $42.
4) Tub: Primo EuroBath – Is your tot too small for the big-kid tub? There’s no reason to spend money on multiple tubs. The EuroBath is simple and spacious, lasting you all the way to the full-size family tub. On Amazon for $30.98.
5) Washcloth: Madii & Dyl Luxe Cleansing Flannel - This silky cleansing cloth is as soft as can be. Designed for fragile and sensitive skin, it’s ideal for babies with peeling skin and eczema and cleanses without any abrasion. On Amazon for $15.